Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ok, the girls and I have pink eye. I know what your thinking, GROSS! I am not sure how we got it, and I apologize if we exposed ourselves to anyone. We are not contagious anymore. We went to the doctor on Tuesday and by Wednesday we had the antibiotics for 24 hours. But, we have stayed indoors just to be on the safe side. Olivia has a bad cold and every 10 minutes giant green snot rockets come shooting out of her nose and onto her sleeve. I have been running around chasing her with a Kleenex and eye drops. Olivia is good about taking her medicine, but Camille and I wrestle every time its her turn. (With pink eye you have to take drops in the eye three times a day.) This morning I had to sit on her and pry her eye open as she is screaming. I feel so bad, but we have to do it.
I am posting pictures of my hair. I feel very vain doing this, but I wanted to show my mom. I actually got it cut last Thursday, but we have been in hiding with all the pink eye drama., and I wanted to wait until I got it highlighted before I showed anyone. Anyway, I am not to big on change with the hair, so I was proud of myself for having the guts to say, "Make it short enough so that I can't put it in a pony tail anymore".
***Please note that in these pictures, I do not have on any mascara. Again, I feel vain even explaining this, but I look weird without my lashes. I haven't had time to buy new mascara since the pink eye. My face is a little chapped from the cold weather too.












6 comments:

Kimberly said...

SASSAFRASS - LOVE IT LOVE IT.

Except I hate you that you are that pretty without mascara. But so proud you threw it away - you can't get pink eye twice - you just can't.

The Iman's said...

I love your haircut!! I get pink eye every year in the winter time...who knows why and were I get it from..but it hasn't skipped a year in the last couple of years!

Shara Smith said...

I am still jealous...but I love you any way! You look beautiful in these pics, of course! Hope your eye situation is getting better.

Noe Family said...

You are gorgeous!! I just love the back of your hair. Wish mine did that. And I thought you learned how to flip your pictures??? love ya anyways!!

The Keltners said...

Mason had pink eye in November, it's really no fun. You are absolutely beautiful and your hair is just gorgeous. Are you going to be able to come to bunko tomorrow? It sounds like you could use some girl time out of your house.

Cara said...

Love your hair! Had a great time at Bunko tonight!