Thursday, January 10, 2008

Some Christmas Pictures



We had a magical Christmas this year. Camille finally understood Santa and Jesus's birthday. She was so into all the nostalgic aspects of the holidays. We drank hot chocolate, wrapped presents, baked cookies, made gingerbread houses, looked at Christmas lights, watched every classic Christmas special on TV, and we did dress for the holidays.




Brandon played Santa this year. He needed a little more padding. I think he is pretty cute.





Camille is posing in her favorite PJs that I have now had to hide from her. If she had it her way, this would be her uniform.






These are my women (missing Olivia). From left: Camille, Loretta, Lori, Kimberly, and Lauren. My mom bought us these festive aprons to bake Santa's cookies. Your eyes are not deceiving you, yes my mom is in a wheel chair. The Christmas Queen had knee surgery in late November on her knee and thought she would only be "out" for 7 days. She will be "out" for 8 weeks.






I do believe that this is as close to Cindy Lou Who as you can get. Her hair is in a perfect disk shape. Maybe it was the dry air of Midland, or maybe she was just that excited about Santa!









This is Camille singing High School Musical 2 at my moms. We are going to have to invest in a kareoke machine for the future. It really makes the holidays swell. Olivia was a back up dancer.






This is Camille and Olivia watching Care Bears on their new princess TV. They were being so sweet and cuddling. They both want to stay in their PJs everyday. I have to fight them to get dressed. Its my fault for buying them such warm pajamas.













2 comments:

Maurine said...

Your blog is so cute! I'm glad I can keep up with y'all now! We miss our friends at Grapevine!

*Kendra* said...

Brandon is one skinny Santa! The girls look so cute. I can't resist buying Christmas p.j.'s! Love 'em!!!