Wednesday, January 9, 2008







OK, if any of you are reading this, I am sorry. Shara is supposed to help me figure this blogging thing out. I can't figure out how to add my friends to the page so that I can click on your pages. Anyways, this was Olivia's first day of preschool. She had to wait to go until she was 18 months old. She did really well. She cried when I dropped her off, but she quit crying when Presley Holmes walked in. I know that yall are going to think I am CRAZY, but I don't like being all by myself. I love them and miss them for the 5 hours that they are gone. SO..... I might get a job at the preschool, if not real soon, next year.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

You're not crazy - you are a good mama! I would tell you to teach the 3's - so you could have P, but then I want her and O to stay in the same class so they can be BFF.

Love you!