Friday, February 1, 2008

When your stuck at the computer.....

This week has been crazy. The girls went back to preschool after the huge pink eye incident. Olivia did not cry at all this week. I am so proud of her and feel lucky that they get to go to a place where they feel comfortable and loved. I had to hit the home office hard this week to get some tax stuff done, so even when the girls were not at school, I was on the computer. The following pictures are of what they do when I am not watching. Camille loves being a girl and has been fascinated with fake nails ever since she knew what fingers were. She gave herself nails. She was so proud.
Olivia, on the other hand, loves to make a mess. I think when she was giving herself a deep conditioning with strawberry yogurt, I was actally doing the dishes. Serves me right for trying to clean!


















6 comments:

Amber Rader said...

Love the pictures! Does Olivia have pink eye again? Katie came to school today, but she still had a runny nose. They pretty much all do :)

The Keltners said...

I love the yogurt in the hair! Sometimes I think it is just easier to look the other way and then dunk them in the bath:)

Cara said...

Love the yogurt! Zachary also loves to make home hair products!

Shara Smith said...

Seriously!! These are hilarious! I am so glad that this happens to other people.

The Iman's said...

If this is what life is like with two girls...I can't wait!! :)

Noe Family said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE those girls!!!