Sunday, January 20, 2008

The following are the exciting events of the past week. We missed church cause Olivia has a smoker's cough and I woke up with my eye matted shut. I have never had pink eye, and it doesn't hurt, so maybe it is an allergy. I finally got my computer back from Best Buy's Geek Squad. I swear their lot in life is to drive me nuts.
Eating lasagna with Noah Orange.
Look! I learned how to flip pictures!



SMILE! Chucky as left the building! My kids are really scared of characters. When Chucky showed up they both fought back tears, but Hayden Noe joined Chucky in the front at some little girl's birthday party. Starting early picking up the ladies.





Camille's jacket has little wooden buttons that look like mini cheerios. She kept trying to eat them.



This was Maddox's first time at Chucky Cheese. You can see how delighted he was! Camille refers to him as the "little prince".




We went to Chucky Cheese with some buddies. Olivia and Maddox rode some rides together.






2 comments:

Amber Rader said...

Chucky Cheese brings back memories. How fun!

Rachel said...

I just found your blog from your comment. Your kids are SO precious, and I'm glad you joined the masses of bloggers. See y'all in Grapevine!