Monday, September 1, 2008

Bye Bye Summer

Summer is coming to an end. It seems odd to say that, considering that it is still hot! The girls and I are starting school tomorrow. I am going to be the Music and Movement teacher on Tuesday/Thursdays at the girl's preschool. I am super excited to start! I am going to get to work with wonderful Christian women and get to see my children interact with friends. Shara Smith is going to be Camille's teacher and I couldn't have picked a more perfect person! Olivia's teacher was Camille's teacher when she was two and she is WONDERFUL too! So pray that we have a great school year!
Lots of changes are going on. If you get a chance, please check out my sister-in-law's new blog. Her and her husband will be opening a Chiropractic Clinic in October. If any of you need a chiropractor, you should check out Hapka Chiropractic Clinic in Trophy Club, Texas. It is definitely the coolest place to be. Bryan even got certified to help people perfect their golf swing.
Brandon is in full swing building some condos in Abilene. He is going to try to travel on the days that we are at the preschool so we will not miss him too much. He has been off this Labor Day weekend, so we have had fun hanging out as a family.
Below is a picture of Olivia. She has successfully busted her lip three times this month and banged her head on the table a few times.


We went to our church's playgroup where Camille finally got to meet the Texas Triple. She loves talking about the triplets. I even caught her one day with three Hello Kitty dolls in her shirt. I asked her what she was doing, and she told me "I am expecting triplets".

Baby Caden was hanging with the crew. I loved being at that play group and watching all the new moms love their babies.


Here is Camille next to the babies "carriage".


We went to Hayden Noe's birthday at Let's Jump. Below is Camille and Brandon's legs.



They safely landed!







Sweet Hayden is 3! I can't believe we met him when he was 18 months old.



Brandon and I took the girl's to ACU Opening Chapel. We sat with my cousin Jordan. Here they are making a Wildcat paw.



Brandon was trying to teach the girls to make mean faces.




We went to Mason's 3rd birthday. I can't believe he is three either! Here are some of the kids having a blast!



Ending with Olivia and Presley. Here is to the best summer that I have ever had! Fall 08 is going to be amazing too! "Here comes Halloween, Halloween, Halloween". HEHEHE!!!!!!!!













3 comments:

Kylea Hapka said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I love you and your girls so much! Good luck going back to school tomorrow! I know you'll be great...I can't wait to see the Bugs production you and Amber will be putting together!

Melanie said...

I love the "mean" faces, your girls are just too cute! It was good to see you last week.

Bunch of Oranges said...

Always love your pics.... bye bye summer...but here we come for fun fall? :) Did I tell you I love you today? B/C I do!