Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September's Brewin......

Well enough of my thoughts. Time for some pictures. Of course I am too dumb to post them in order, so they are backwards. I will say that something is brewing in our house. September is almost over, so that means the Blake's will have 31 days of Happy Haunting. Below is a picture of Brandon drilling into a piece of furniture so that we can add more pumpkins. It can NEVER be to much.



Olivia and Camille wore my witch nose around the house.


The fireman came to the preschool today. It was so cool to tour the fire truck, however, Camille is convinced that her smoke alarm is going off and she will not go to bed. She is successfully using tactics to try and stay up.


Posing with the fireman.



Olivia hid in the bushes while the firemen talked, Maddox was trying to climb in. I think he has surpassed her in height.

Giving it a look.


I promise not to use these pictures to frame Noah when he is older....


NOT!



Prissy while playing soccer.



Soccer Dads.


Brandon


Olivia and I watching soccer practice.






Getting ready to go to our first practice.


Riding in the boat with Mimi.



First day of preschool.















4 comments:

the campbell family said...

I love those girls! They are SO sweet. Loved the princess pics, and of course the one with the witch nose! See you Tuesday...

Melanie said...

So fun! And boy do you have some good blackmail on your hands...Noah better be careful not to cross you!!

Summer Dawn said...

Those girls are so stinkin' adorable, but I think the pic of Noah wins the prize. :)

Bunch of Oranges said...

Wow... how sweet of summer! :) Ha! I will have to say those are the prettiest princesses I have ever seen! Can't wait to see the Hallo decor... its always so exciting to come over! I love you using that word.."brewin" ohhh I am getting excited... ok and Brandon and the furniture drillin...uhhh I think its going a little far babe! You continue to surprise me with your halloween obsessions! :) Love