Saturday, September 6, 2008

McCain/Palin

Well, you may be noticing what time it is. It is 4:53am, on Saturday. I haven't been able to sleep well this past week with my tail bone issues. It kind of aches in the wee hours of the mornings. So my new favorite channel is FOX news. I don't know why I love watching this channel.....

O WAIT! Its because of SARAH PALIN!!!!!!

I love her. She is my new hero. There are many reasons why she has captivated me, and most other Americans. Here are some of the reasons why I love her and intend to bumber sticker my car with McCain/Palin!

1. She is a mother. From the looks of it, a selfless one. I think it takes a lot of courage and strength to have 5 children. Some have said "Can she do it with 5 children? Can she be the vice president and nurse a baby with downs?" Hell yeah she can!

2. She is shaking up Nobama. I just really don't like him.

3. She is conservative. She is conservative enough to make me get excited about this election again. I didn't really love John McCain, but I think they compliment each other well. I do feel that his bipartisan interests will help Washington. I did feel extremely moved by his speech. WOW, to be in a POW camp for 5 years. Lets just let him be president. He deserves it.

4. She will be an advocate for people with special needs and came right out and said that in the beginning of her speech. People with disabilities need someone on their side! This issue obviously holds a special place in her heart, and will not be overlooked. A lady from the Washington Post was wondering if Sarah Palin's children would come first, or the country. I think that if this woman signed up for this job, she knows that she will have to put the country first. And that takes great courage to leave some of the child raising to her husband/ family. She has something to give our country to make it better. I don't feel like she is putting her family second, she is making it a better place for her children to live in.

5. Her son is in the military. I can not imagine what it is like to know that your child may be in harms way. McCain/Palin will make sure the military has what it needs to get the job done.

6. She knows oil. and energy. She is the Governor of ALASKA. Duh! I think you need to know oil and energy in order to run this country.

7. She is pretty.

8. She called out the liberal media. NBC better watch out!

9. She is against abortion.

10. Last but not least, she is a Christian!

I don't know what issues you are most concerned with, but I do feel like the security of our country is in my top 5. I feel like MeCain/Palin will protect our country. I think they will create more jobs with expanding other fuel options. I like their education policy. I like small government and LOWER taxes. I am not an expert in politics by any means. I am a mother who spends most of her day talking to little kids and playing Barbies, but I do have a great feeling about the MeCain/Palin team. And I like the way she has made me feel that mothers can do ANYTHING and still be FABULOUS.

So here is to my thoughts of being President of the United States becoming ALIVE again. I am going to start with the PTA, and then go from there:)

11 comments:

Melanie said...

You go K!! She did rock the world didn't she. I've also never been one to sit and listen to speeches, but I heard every word of hers. McCain/Palin all the way!!

Noe Family said...

I like you a little more everyday Blake!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Whooo Palin is on fire and she lit the match under your hiney...cuz you on fire too Mrs. Blake! If I decide to run one day, will you be a part of my campaigning team? I need someone like you.... you know... pretty... knows how to play Barbies and isn't afraid to say what she thinks! You rock Blake! :)

The Doty's Dish said...

Hey! I just found your blog while looking at others...it's good to see you are doing so well. Take care.

J.D.

Kylea Hapka said...

I like that political fire you've got burning there Kimmy! The two words I have found that best describe Sarah Palin are ball and buster...can't wait til the debates!

The Keltners said...

Look at you Ms. Blake and your political post...love ya girl

Summer Dawn said...

This is one of the best posts I have seen in a long time. Way to get out there and tell it like it is K! McCain/Palin all the way!

the campbell family said...

I can't say anything all these other great ladies haven't already said, except that I agree 100%, Palin rocks and apparently so does Mrs. Blake!

Muse Moments said...

Hallelujah! Scott and I have felt like we were the ONLY ones feeling this way! McCain wasn't our fav but was way better than Obama...aka terrorist affiliate, master of taking lobbiest money through loopholes....should I go on? We have been closely following this election since the primaries and I'm thrilled McCain chose Palin! Nobama and his counterparts are scared silly!

Won't the next 4 years be fabulous with them in the White House?! There WILL be a lady as President and I can't wait for Palin to honor the office with dignity and grace after she is VP.

Kylea Hapka said...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/johnmccain/2705087/Sarah-Palin-dolls-go-on-sale-as-John-McCains-running-mates-popularity-soars.html

Jill said...

You go Kimberly! I'll vote for you!!!