Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cinderella

Last weekend we attended our beautiful cousin Kennedy's 3rd birthday party. Cinderella threw a wonderful party. A lot has gone on, but I am the worst blogger ever. I am not a good story teller, but I will try. You know I told you Olivia has been potty training. She has done so well, and had few accidents, but I think I got a little relaxed these past two weeks. We were at Angie's and she peed on their nice throw pillows. That was maybe her 3rd accident. I promise. Then we were in the backyard, eating Popsicles and she squatted down and started to pee. I shouted, "Olivia what are you doing?" She replies, "I peeing like Elwood". Then we went to Kendra's and she peed in Cassidee's castle. So I have learned my lesson on not being too relaxed. I think when we are not at home, she is so excited about being somewhere else and she forgets to tell me. Here is hoping that Olivia doesn't pee on your stuff!
Below is a picture of Kennedy's cake. It was simply darling.










This is the birthday girl!



From left: Jordan, Olivia, Riley, Camile, and Jeff. These are the Paynes, minus Kristi. Jordan actually is finishing up Welcome week at ACU! I am so excited because Brandon is building some condos there again so we will get to see him.






























5 comments:

The Keltners said...

What a fun little girls birthday party!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Forget about the pillows... I think we owe you an ottoman??? :) Ha! Wow with the Cinderella cake... let's make cakes of ourselves like that ? We wouldn't feel too guilty eating them huh? ok I am way too tired for blogging.... good night

Alison said...

What a precious family! Your girls are just too cute! Where do you get their clothes? I love shopping for Chloe!

Tasha said...

peeing like Elwood. that just made my day!

The Davis Daily said...

Your pee pee stories are hilarious! How have you and the family been?