Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hapka Chiropractic!

Dr. Hapka and the future Dr. Blake.
Bryan and Kylea.


Had to throw these in here. Kylea and Bryan are GREAT with my kids!



Hapka Chiropractic is OPEN for business! This last Friday, Dr. Bryan Hapka cured my aching back with a through exam and adjustment. I am so proud of Bryan and Kylea for all their hard work in opening their practice. Bryan is so enthusiastic, passionate, and knowledgeable about chiropractics! They both have worked so hard, and this Friday I walked into their office in Trophy Club, Texas and was WOWED! They have a sophisticated, elegant office with a calming atmosphere. Not only does Bryan adjust backs and necks, but he also can help you with sports injuries, muscle soreness, and the coolest thing is his golf swing analysis. Even though I am not a golfer and have not had this procedure done, I am pretty sure that through adjusting and aligning a person, Dr. Hapka can greatly improve your golf swing. I know that Hapka Chiropractic can do MUCH more than what I have spoke of. Neck and back pain, extremity pain, carpal tunnel, disc problems, balance and coordination, fatigue? The list goes on. I encourage anyone who lives in the area to go see Dr. Hapka! They accept insurance and Kylea is great at finding out about your benefits. Now this may sound cheesy, but not only is Dr. Hapka my new chiropractor, he is also my brother-in-law and Kylea is my sister- in- law. It is so great to have them live close by and come to our church. They are such a cool couple. I know that they are going to do GREAT! Below is their information if you are interested in making an appointment:
Hapka Chiropractic
Bryan Hapka, D.C., C.G.F.I.
Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
100 Trophy Club Dr. Ste. 107
Trophy Club, Texas 76262
682-237-7212
You can also visit them at http://www.hapkachiro.com/
And... you can read about Kylea's adventures on the links on My Blogging Friends.



1 comment:

Kylea Hapka said...

Awww shucks! You're way too good to us and Bryan enjoyed treating such an enthusiastic patient :) Love you!