Sunday, December 21, 2008

TAG

8 things I did today.....
1. Drank Starbucks from great aunt Kristi
2. Washed dishes.
3. Dressed Camille and Olivia
4. Took tons of pictures
5. Washed dishes
6. Ate trash
7. Watched Holiday Inn
8. Washed dishes

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Kuos
2. Chipolte
3. Babe's
4. Chick'Fil'A
5. Starbucks
6. Mi Cocina
7. Taco Villa
8. Celebrity Bakery

8 Shows I Watch
1. Gossip Girl
2. The Hills
3. House
4. Private Practice
5. Pushing Daises
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Entourage
8. Lost

8 Things I Wish For
1. For O and C to be healthy and happy
2. World Peace
3. Natural Hair color
4. The economy to get better
5. A bubble gum pink Cadillac cts
6. An endless amount of money
7. Diamonds!!
8. A cure for cancer

8 Things I look Forward To
1. CHRISTMAS!
2. For Carson and Lauren to get rich and grow up happy
3. Tomorrow
4. Gray hair
5. Moving
6.Warm summer afternoon at the lake.
7. To coming into my class and seeing all the children
8. To seeing my mom and endless amount of times!

3 comments:

Bunch of Oranges said...

I hope you had a great time! Miss you! It's almost Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Santa's Helpers put together Noah and Emmie's Christmas last night! OHHHHHHH! I am excited... I will show you our workshop soon :) LOVE YOU!!!!

Noe Family said...

Did you put Josh Groban on your blog just to get under my skin?

*Kendra* said...

Hope yall had a fabulous Christmas!!!