Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wow, ok I might of put a few too many.....

The holidays were wonderful. Below is two different posts full of pictures with our families. The pictures are out of order. We spent the first part of the holidays with my mother and family in Midland. We spent Christmas Eve with my Dad, Melanie, and Thor. Then spent Christmas morning at our own house for the first time. We headed over to Brandon's parents where we spent Christmas day. Thank you to all of our families for their hard work, cooking, shopping, and just making everything perfect. Brandon, Camille, Olivia, and I will never forget our wonderful holiday! Here is to a wonderful new year!




































































3 comments:

Bunch of Oranges said...

Finally somebody updates! Love seeing all the smiling faces! Brandon looks thrilled to get the doggy lick! :) Ha! I am glad ya'll had a good one and thankful for each and every one of you! :) Here's to 2009....

Cara said...

i love your hair! I almost didn't recognize you!!!

the campbell family said...

Ah, the famed princess scooter! So glad Santa brought her that! Love you girls!