Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We have had a busy couple of weeks! Last Saturday we went to a great birthday party. Below are pictures of Camille bottle feeding a baby pig.

OOOOHHHH... What is happening here?

Is that Barbie as Mariposa or Camille Caroline Blake? Hmmm.....
That same day, Carter Holmes arrived a little early. I was so overwhelmed by his cuteness that I forgot to take pictures of him, but here is a pic of Shara and Presley. She is going to be a great big sister!!!


On Monday we went to the Grapevine Botanical Gardens. It was a nice little trip.




I was trying to be a photographer. Look at the little angel touching the flower poof.




The true silly side came out.






Olivia had to get a sniff in, I have to tell you that everytime she smells a flower, she acts like she is
sneezing. She says "Aaaaachoooo".



So sweet!



Sister Love.


These days I am having a little trouble getting a smile out of Camille. She is too busy trying to tell me something.



Trying to get all the kiddos to pose.




O Olivia! Don't pick the flowers! Camille told her that if she acted bad Mr. Keller will kick her out of Keller. Be careful Olivia. (Even though we were in Grapevine.)

















4 comments:

Bunch of Oranges said...

Mr. Keller? That sounds like something Brandon put in her brain? Ha! I LOVE the "sister love" pic.... ohhhh sooo sweet! I love spring and flowers and pink on little sweet girls like Camille and Olivia.... oh, and Emmie Lou!!!! :)

Shara Smith said...

Love the pictures from the botanical garden. So sad we missed! There is always next year I guess. Hope Viv is feeling better soon! Love you!

The Keltners said...

Both of your girls crack me up with their cute little personalities!!!

Noe Family said...

Read my blog...I tagged you!!