Friday, April 25, 2008

Last week.....

Last week was a crazy, busy one. On Thursday, the Fort Worth Zoo came to the preschool. I decided to stay and take pictures. The children were hilarious! The up close and personal experience with the animals was so cool. The picture below is showing just how much Camille cared about me being there. Zilch!



This little penguin got within 1 foot of the children. He was cute.
This is Olivia in the middle of saying "touch it". She wanted to touch all the animals. I told her they would bite her. So she kept saying "bite you".


This is Presley. If you know her, you know that she loves to scream with excitement. She would squeal with delight at all the animals and actually reach out to try to touch them. It was adorable.



The picture below is when Olivia discovered I was there. She is plotting her escape from the line.


This is when she had no idea I was there.





One night, Brandon decided to put on one of Camille's sleep shirts that was given to her by my sister. MCS stands for Midland Christian School.





Last Monday was parents day at dance. Camille is doing ballet here. You may be wondering why she doesn't have ballet shoes on. Well, her recital is coming up and her class will not be wearing ballet shoes in the show since the will be Indian girls. Notice that every girl in her class is blonde headed and blue eyed. Funny.







Doing some tap. Heal, heal, heal....









Bar exercises.







Cheese for dance!













3 comments:

Bunch of Oranges said...

Can't believe you put that of B on here! Does he know? :) Hope your noggin is better.. miss you love! Love the dance pics!

*Kendra* said...

I don't know if I can look at Brandon the same way now.... :)
Love all the dance pics. Can't wait to put Cass in something like that!

Shara Smith said...

Ha! That is my new fave picture ever! (The one of Brandon...can't wait to show Rick). I would love to be a fly in your house. I think I would laugh all day long! Love ya!