Sunday, March 30, 2008

Program Thursday, Arboretum! wait, Aquarium Friday.

The Egg head on the far left is Camille.
Getting ready for the program at Grapevine Christian School.

Sporting some jeans and they are not falling down.


After Olivia's performance, she sat with us. She yelled at "Mo" until the program was over.



During the finale? Did I miss a memo about wearing a white shirt?



The only way to get these three in a picture was to sit them down on a table.




Are these smiles of delight or fear of falling off the table?


In the elevator with Blake and baby Cohen (Olivia calls him CoCo). Where are we? Well click on my friend Melanie's blog and you will get a complete rendition of the events.

Brayden, Audrey, and Olivia patiently waiting.



Mason, Camille, and Blake looking at fish.


My sweet little girl. Looks like she stayed in this wagon all day, but don't worry! I did my share of caring her on one hip and pulling a wagon with the other side.

The excitement is hardly contained! She is looking at one of her favorite animals.....

Penguins!!!

This picture is so appropriate. I look swollen, Olivia is crying, and Camille is enjoying every minute of it. We will go to the arboretum this Friday. Cross your fingers for no rain.

Posing with the Dada and Mimi at their favorite spot, the WaWa.















7 comments:

*Kendra* said...

SUPER cute pictures! I know Cass can't wait to play with "Livia" again!

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok LOVE your new family pic! I need one! Love all your pics... you are so funny! Tulips here we come!

The Keltners said...

Kimberly, that is a great way to make sure your child stands out among the others:) Olivia looks like a baby doll, I just love it!!!!

Kimberly said...

We WILL get those tulip pictures! I am determined! Love your precious family.

Shara Smith said...

So cute! That is a great family picture in your header!! Why don't you email it to me and I will try to make you a new header with it. I have been working on them in a new program on my computer!

amie said...

Camille looks so much like you in a few of these pictures..I never can tell who looks like who, but she really looks like you!! They are both adorable!

pig pen said...

You and the girls look great. It would be nice to see more brandon.