Wednesday, April 23, 2008

7 random things about me.

Ok, I am doing it. I was tagged by Andrea to tell 7 random facts about me.

1. I graduated Magna Cum Laude from ACU when I was nine months pregnant with Camille.

2. I love to clean my children's ears. I literally get goosebumps when I see a good piece of wax in their ears.

3. I played the harp for 7 years growing up. I own a small harp that is collecting dust in the corner of my bedroom. Don't ask me to play now, I would need to practice.

4. I am borderline psycho about Tornadoes. I was in 5 tornadoes in one day. I get so scared when there is a thunderstorm that I literally want to hide under the bed. I have nightmares about them all the time.

5. I still have daydreams that I am the President of the United States.

6. I was voted most flirtatious in high school. I was so embarrassed by it, that I totally quit flirting.

7. I am a pretty good water skier. I learned when I was like 5 years old. I like to do it once a year.

Andrea- I don't know seven people to tag that haven't already been tagged.

3 comments:

Bunch of Oranges said...

Ohhh a flirty harp player....now that is hot? I like this random stuff! :)

Shara Smith said...

This is hilarious! The flirt doesn't surprise me! Ha. Every thing else though...and I have to admit...the earwax thing, Rick and I are like that with Mad's boogs! I know that is so gross, but we brag when we get a huge one! Yuck! What has my life come to?

Noe Family said...

Hey, we should have a water skiing competition!! Once my leg isn't gimp, of course. And you WILL play the harp for us one day soon. :-)