Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sick in Midland!

We are here in Midland visiting my family. We have been here since Wednesday. Camille had swimming lessons and then we flew out. For the first time Camille was scared to fly. She told Olivia, "You had better act good, or they might open that door and throw you out and me and mother will never see you again". I am glad that Olivia had no idea what Camille was talking about. We had been having a marvelous time. Midland is full of baby boutiques that are a lot of fun. We went shoe shopping, clothes shopping, and bow shopping. We have been to the park, played with some triplets, played "baskets" (basketball), got new purses and rabbits. My brother got a new puppy named Molly, and my sister Lauren got a new fish aquarium that the girls are intrigued with. Luckily Camille got to see the two catfish die. Kinda funny.

Yesterday, Olivia woke up with her eye swollen and matted, so we took her to my family's eye doctor and he said it was irritated. Well, I am pretty sure she has a sinus infection. Green snot, wraspy voice, and acting a little mean. Last night at 3:30, Camille started throwing up. I thought she just ate something funny because she woke up playing and feeling good, but she then threw up all over my grandmother and aunt. So.... we have been hanging out. It is nice to be with company. When the kids are sick at home, I don't see people for days.

We will be home on Monday. I have my computer with me and I can receive emails, but I can't send any out for some reason.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

why do kids always get sick at the worst time?? I am glad you are at your mom's so you have some extra help...see you next week!

Bunch of Oranges said...

WE MISS YOU!!!!! We can't wait for you to get home! I am glad you guys are having fun! Hugs!!!!!!