Thursday, March 20, 2008

WOW! The weeks go by so fast!

A LOT has happened in March! From snow, rain, and a day in the eighties, to birthday parties and spring break. Time flies when your having fun! These pictures are in order backwards. The first ones are of our trip to Abilene, then Cassidee's birthday, TCU Egg Hunt, some random days, and Maddox's birthday (which brings us to the first of March). Easter will be this weekend, and then April will be sneaking up.
Eating at the Cracker Barrel before our trip to the zoo.
A peacock greeted us at the Abilene Zoo.

Nanny marveled at it's beauty.



Nanny and Camille were looking at the flamingos.

Olivia's favorite animal was the monkeys. She was making monkey noises at them.


They are wearing their giraffe coats, looking at the giraffes.

Lauren, Camille, Olivia, Queenie, and Nanny.


Turtles.

Cassidee's 2nd Birthday at Chucky Cheese.


Loving the pizza.


Cheese for cheese pizza!


Posing with Cara- who invited us to the TCU Egg Hunt. It was a lot of fun. There were tons of eggs, tons of kids, and free ice cream! Thanks Cara!!


Riding in the wagon with Kennedy.


Dada, Camille, and Olivia.


Our family at the egg hunt. I feel like Brandon and I look like the parents from Growing Pains.


Looking through the loot. I threw away all the chocolate. I felt like a bad mother, but I didn't want chocolate on those dresses!!!!


Olivia wore Brandon's boots.


We went to church. Brandon said that Olivia reminded him of the marshmallow man on Ghostbusters. Camille didn't want to wear this sweater since it wasn't long sleeved.


We went to baby Maddox's first birthday. There was snow on the ground.





































6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ok - I just laughed out loud when you said you & Brandon looked like the parents on Growing Pains. I would have never thought that on my own - but you totally do. Maggie, I just love you and your whole precious little family.
Thanks for the laugh.

Melanie said...

Yes...the Growing Pains thing...incredibly funny!! Also, Olivia looks like she is hung up on the door knob in that last picture...too cute!!

Shara Smith said...

Okay, I am going with Mel that Olivia looks like she is hanging on the door. So funny! I love the new pics. This is going to sounds really corny, but the picture of the peacock is amazing! What a good little photographer you are! Love ya!

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok been too busy to check blogs... everything I wanted to say has been said by Mel and Holmes :) oh and the door pic is HILARIOUS! You could send that in to Leno. LOL about MAGGIE! LOVE O in the boots.. Noah did that in PeePaws boots.. one of my favorite pics and now I have those boots :( I enjoyed your zoo pics..wagon is wagonlicious! :)

Noe Family said...

Mr. and Mrs. Seever...you have a beautiful family!!

*Kendra* said...

Wagon is wagonlicious? Angie is hilarious! I loved all the pics, agreed with everyone on the funny ones, but all I keep thinking is that I'm hungry for some dumplins from Cracker Barrel!