Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We took a trip to NYC. Thanks to all of you that came me advise on what to do. I can safely say that I saw everything that I wanted to see. We went to Conan, ate cupcakes, and had a marvelous Valentines in NYC.
Mr. New York City
Times Square!

My Hero.


Brandon's Hero.



WE LOVE NYC!




I am inside Barbie's Dream House.


You know your parents when on a get away weekend, you take a picture of Dora and Boots.


I love this picture!


The last picture of me in New York, sitting on a rock. I was trying to act like a model.



Olivia wanted to wear Camille's "Sharpay" hat.

You know your little girl is getting big when she wants to make funny faces at the camera.



This is the face Olivia makes when smelling flowers. I didn't think her nose could do that.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Glad you guys had fun in NYC...hopefully our next trip will be child-free!

Kimberly said...

You totally look the part! Your hat was fabulous.
M and I have our pic in front of the LOVE sign - I love it!

So glad you had a great time. Next trip is a girls trip!

Shara Smith said...

OMG Blake...you are so hot in your NY hat!! I love it! I am so glad that y'all had a great time, but we are glad to have you both back here. Thanks for sharing the pics and stories! Love ya!

Gina Savage said...

It's great to hear from you! Looks like you and Brandon had fun in NYC. Your girls are beautiful! Glad to be touch again. Hugs!!!!

Gina Savage