Monday, February 11, 2008

Here are a bunch of pictures. I post so many because I can't pick which one better express the feelings we are feeling at that very moment. I guess I am obessed with them. They are the light of my day, the glitter on my Valentine. So pardon me for being indecisive. Enjoy!
What are we doing here?
Making Valentines Day cookies.

Last week was "P" day at the preschool. The girls got to wear their PJs, eat pizza, peaches, and pancakes. Camille wore her PIG slippers for extra credit. Little overachiever in the making.


Olivia brought Grumpy bear and her baby. Double fisting! Camille brought Share Bear.


We watched the super bowl with some pals. I can safely say that I only watched the winning play by the Giants. I was going for the them since I was a Giants cheerleader! (In 6th grade:) Our pop warner team was the Giants in elementary. The girls had fun hanging with their pals. I had fun eating all the good food.

Camille!

Presley and Olivia, aka "P Pie and Vivi"

Prince Maddox

Hayden and Carson


Emmie Lou


Noah


This is out of order, but this is what she would rather do.


An afternoon of painting, and no those aren't high waters, they are capris.


We decided to Oliva have a try at painting.

Decided to hang the art on the garage wall.


I am pretty sure Brandon was saying, " I told you so".


I had to show yall what her shirt said.

Camille is becoming quite the artist. Monet, Picasso, Look OUT!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Well, I am just so proud of you for letting those girls PAINT! P would be sad that she missed out. And yes, you are a ROCK STAR. Love you Blakes!

Noe Family said...

What does her shirt say? My mom is a Rock Star? Too cute and you are way too brave. You know not to ever let Hayden paint at your house!!

*Kendra* said...

You are a brave momma---we only paint outside too! :)
We did V-day cookies. I think Olivia and Cassidee's faces looked the same when we were finished!