Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm Coldiiiiieeeee...........

My body has finally decided to succumb to this horrible cold that my children have been passing around for two weeks. For the second Sunday this month, I was dressed and making breakfast when I discovered Camille running a fever. The Sunday before, same story with Olivia. Then, this morning I woke up sicker than a DOG! So I decided to blog when the cold meds kicked in. This is long, but some good pictures.

This is Olivia after we discovered that Camille was a NO go to church. Brandon had already left, so she was all dressed up with no where to go:(


My incredibly handsome husband!

Olivia is proud of a receiving a book not about a pig.


Spreading the germs, I mean cheer!


Look what kids do when your not looking.

Thanks for the boots Queenie!


Making gingerbread house while watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.


Mom, here is the top of my tree. Looks good!



Here is my new hair.


These are pictures at my parents lake from Thanksgiving.


My brother had a jeep like this when he was three. My darling little sister skipped the jeep entirely and got this mini four wheeler when she was like 4?


Elwood


Playing Candy Land.


Sunsets.


Leaves Mom!


They are everywhere!


Did I mention that I love him?


Whoa, after a good meal!


Camille and Olivia LOVE Riley.



Here is Jordan, their other cousin, (who they love) on my darling little sister's new ride.


When the Paynes drove up, Olivia said "Look, a train".


Picking more leaves.


Here is why they were so obsessed with these giant leaves.


Driving to the Sportsman's Grill to eat a Chicken Fry.



We made my mom take the bike:)


Getting pictures made with Kennedy!



Aunt Kylea at our Thanksgiving Feast.
Dada!

Camille playing the Violin. Yes, all alone:)
Happy Turkey Day!


I'm not sitting in Santa Clause's lap.


The whole reason we played soccer.....

For this little trophy.






































































5 comments:

The Davis Daily said...

Sorry you are sick, that stinks!! Love all the picks, the train thing cracks me up! Also, it is so good to see Elwood is around. I miss my Bassett hound, boo -hoo. Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving.

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok the sunset pic was melty! Love Olivia's BIG eyes! Dreamy! Did I say I love your hair already? :) Hotty! xoxo

Tasha said...

"your new hair" is super hot! that pic in the white with the tree in the background is awesome.

the campbell family said...

Those were some great leaves! No wonder they were so obsessed with scooping them up! And I love that you love your husband so much, it's totally gooey and sweet.

Noe Family said...

What a great post! You should stay home sick more often....you do long posts!! Love you:-)