Thursday, January 7, 2010

One Wild and Crazy Christmas

Merry Christmas!
Carson and Kresha

Opening presents at Queenie's, FINALLY!

Pap, Nanny, Mamma Jo, Camille and Olivia

Nanny and Camille

My great-grandmother, Mamma Jo, and Olivia

Skateboarder.

Driving crazy cars.

Christmas Day, 2009. Sledding on Hole 15.

There goes Camille.

We found sleds in our attic! How convenient.
I really don't like Taylor Swift, but we may have a little song writer on our hands.


Making snow ice cream.


Looking out the bedroom on Christmas Eve.

Making reindeer food.


Throwing the food on the roof.


Jackie loved the snow.


Jack pouncing around.


Christmas with Mimi and Dada.


Going on a hayride with Kennedy and Uncle Ken.


Having a bonfire at Lainey's.


Anxiously awaiting presents.


Sweet, beautiful cousins.


Randy, Mel, Thor and the girls.


Singing karaoke at school.




Drinking Hot Cocoa at school.

Is this the look of love or what?

























Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the campbell family said...

I'm jealous of the snow! It was so beautiful. Ok, you know I am the most dog averse person, but I think I would like a Jack of my own (besides the one I already have). Also, I love the leopard gift wrap, your Mom rocks. And those girls get more beautiful each - I think they get it from you :)

Becky Lynch said...

I am so happy you had a wonderful Christmas. You guys are so cute!

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok so I have tears in my eyes b/c I LOVE seeing pics of your precious girls! Next time we are coming to hole 15 too! :) Love you Lady! I won't even say anything about you updating your blog and how absolutely beautiful and perfect is is! :)