Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FIRST Place in the SCIENCE FAIR!!!!!!!

I got the phone call last night from Brandon! She won first place in the science fair. (for kindergarten) She is so proud! She can not stop smiling. She got a "big" trophy and they announced her name on the announcements this morning. But, her glory quickly faded, as a a little boy broke his arm today. Here today, gone tomorrow:) The funny thing is, Brandon and I NEVER expected her to win, we prepared her to come home with a participation ribbon. The judges said that they realized that parents were involved in helping the students, but they were looking for the child with the best comprehension of the experiment! Ok, I am just SO proud of her. I may get a bumper sticker:) JK
Science night at her elementary!
First PLACE!


This is before they called out the winners. Notice her eyeing the trophies.


The Winner!




The jars covered with our different fabrics.



Measuring the temperature of the boiling water.


A sneak peak at Recital 2010. If you look closely, you may find Russell Frantz snapping pics of Annaleigh in the background.


A side few of Cowgirl Olivia.


Cowboy Day at preschool!








2 comments:

the campbell family said...

Congratulations Camille! I'm so proud of her, and I know she did such a good job! And Olivia is the cutest little cowgirl I have EVER seen!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Bumper Sticker is an absolute MUST! That made me really laugh! :) I am so happy for Camille! She rocks! You do too Mama! Olivia is a hot to trot cowgirl! Love it!