Monday, March 30, 2009

I couldn't figure out why the man at McDonalds was laughing at me?????? Plus tulips and swimming lessons.

Well, this is why.


Ready, set, TULIPS!

This was actually at the end of the day. I'm so glad they still love me after me yelling,"Sit still! SMILE".


This is how she posed ALL day. O well, this is how I will remember you Olivia.


Camille reminds me of my favorite Mary Engelbreit painting, "At the Sea Shore" (I think that is what it is called).



My grandfather used to sing this song to me when I was mad:
"You're a lonely little petunia in an onion patch, an onion patch, O an onion patch....."
This picture reminded me of that.


I like this one. Shout out to Ms. Marci for the dresses!


Camille "got hurt" and needed to be carried by "the other Ms. Kimberly".



This "princess" actually aided in my bribes for good behavior.



Do you think my children like each other? I promise they do!


Sweet friends that I can't flip.



This was staged.



A little nose pickin.


Camille!!!



A little attitude.



Camille and Noah.



Nanny, look at the azaleas! WOW! They never looked like this in West Texas.


PINK!


My first picture, and my favorite.



Camille swimming.



She loves it!



Olivia and I are in a Mommy and Me class. She is doing really well too, except for she had to wear a swim diaper, and she has been potty trained since last June. She doesn't like that.



I like it because the water is really warm and salt water instead of chlorine. I just lay back and imagine all the kids pee that's on my body:(


























5 comments:

Kylea Hapka said...

I love all the pictures!! They're so pretty...and so are you even with something in your teeth :)

Bunch of Oranges said...

I love that you embrace pee! Thank you for a fun to do day! Love the blooms, Love the poses! I have too many pics to pick from! Good Times Girls! :)

the campbell family said...

The pics are beautiful! And so are you even with that nasty stuff in your teeth :) I'm so glad those dresses worked out, I did pretty good if I do say so myself... And I love salt water pools, they are so much better that chlorine. Remember...the chemicals kill the pee, you're good!

*Kendra* said...

Great pictures! Wish I had my picture taken with a princess!

The Davis Daily said...

Love the food in the teeth, that's hot! The girls remind me of my sis and I when our parents would make us pose by something.