Monday, October 27, 2008

Mid- October

This is my buddy from college's little boy Gray. Isn't he cute?
Brandon and I went to Asheville, North Carolina to my dear friend B.C.'s wedding. We had a lovely kid free trip. My in-laws kept the girls and they had a marvelous time with their grandparents. We stayed here at the Double Tree, but the wedding was at the Biltmore. If you have time, Google the Biltmore. It is amazing!

Kimberly, Tasha, Madeline, Brittany, Heather, Jocelyn



Brandon and I took lots of pictures of ourselves that weekend.



We found some funny little shops in Asheville.
This was one of the only good pictures of the wedding. My camera was not in agreement with the lighting.

Me and B.


Lately Camille has dreams of having a little brother. She pretends with Maddox.


Our pumpkins for the preschool contest.



We went to ACU Homecoming. Camille and Presley getting their picture taken at the Queen's Tea honoring P's mother.


Acting lady like.


Shara, Kimberly, Kimberly



Getting faces painted.

Petting goats.


Going to the parade with GREAT aunt Kristi.


Jeff, Olivia, Kristi, Jordan, Kristi, Hunter, Riley, Brice.


Holmes' parents and Camille and CarterWaiting on Holmes to drive by.


Vivi and Kristi



Here she comes....




Throw us some candy P!




OOOO, we got lots of candy and highlighters.




Later that afternoon, we transformed into Belle and Sharpay. We attended our church's festival.


Yup, that is makeup.



No, that is not her real hair.




The Oranges are super heros!



The girls with Aiden and Blake.




























5 comments:

Bunch of Oranges said...

Does Camille have the ladylike and smoochie lips down or what? THOSE GIRLS!!!!!! :) Too much! So are you....you and B look delightful! :) Gobs of love for the queen.... The Queen of Halloween! Ha Ha Hee Hee! :)

Noe Family said...

Great pics! Wish we had been at Homecoming. Olivia's the most beautiful princess and Camille is the loveliest Sharpee....better than the original!!

Shara Smith said...

Camille was such a great babysitter for Mad. He loves C and O. I had such a good time hanging out at Homecoming. So sorry I didn't know you back then, although I don't think I would have liked you! Haha, just kidding. Love you KB.

The Davis Daily said...

Hey woman sorry i am just now getting back to you. I don't remember Brittany Bushman! However, I think the older I keep getting the worse my memory is, how sad is that!? Any whoo, the girls look Awesome in there costumes.

Kimberly said...

OK - so the pic of you and B at the wedding looks like you own the Builtmore - maybe Brandon built it... and you are the queen of the house. C is definitely prettier than the real Sharpe and please don't put makeup on my baby o anymore - I am not ready for her to look that grown up. Love those pumpkins...