Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let Me Explain

So on out way to Abilene yesterday, I was listening to Sean Hannity. I thought Camille was watching Sleeping Beauty. When a commercial came on, Camille started singing this song. "Barack Obama is a toot. He has big ears. Sarah Palin, she is my girl, etc." I immediately called my mom and made Camille sing it to her. I could hear my mom laughing over the radio. About that time we pulled up to Abilene and Brandon came to the car and she sang the song for him. Olivia was now chiming in at this point. My aunt called and wanted to here it, but Camille FROZE. She told me that she was afraid that Santa was going to hear her making fun of Barack. So last night at the hotel, we were bored and I got her to do it on video. When you hear me saying, "Now" in a very commanding voice, that is not me making her sing. I was counting backwards for her to start. She also says in Olivia's version that she doesn't want to sing it anymore. I promise I didn't make her sing it anymore. She brought up the Santa issue and so we quit making fun of Barack Obama. I do think it is so funny how much a four year old absorbs. Camille has seen the debates on TV and I told her about Sarah Palin. So while she was listening so Sean Hannity about the "Acorn" issue, she made up a song. Maybe she will have a future in politics. Hope yall enjoy.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I couldn't get the video of Camille to play...I'll try again later. That is too funny. Smart girls!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Our future intellects! Did I spell that right b/c I am NOT the "i" word... Love them girls!!!