Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Camille Caroline Blake is FOUR!

Camille Caroline turned four on Memorial Day. We were in Galveston, Texas with Brandon's parents, sister and brother-in-law. We had such a wonderful time. It was a great place to be on your birthday. I took a note from my friend Cara Potter and wanted to show the world my Camille on all of her birthdays. There are lots of pictures, but how can a mother pick just a few? The pictures are in order backwards. I hope you enjoy seeing her grow. I can not believe that four years ago I had a baby that would become my best little friend. Happy Birthday to CAMILLE CAROLINE BLAKE!!
So big and happy.
Building sandcastles and she couldn't wait to knock it down.


Pancake breakfast with candle.


Singing "Happy Birthday".



She thought this was so funny!

Swimming with Dad.


Sweet sisters. I thought Olivia would be a little jealous of Camille's birthday, since she loves birthday so much. But she was really sweet to her and sang to her numerous times. She did try and blow out her candle.

She reminds me of a Mary Englebreit card right here. I love little Miss Camille.

Three was FUN!


So sweet, but loosing the baby face.


Here with Queenie, on her actual third birthday. We had just finished my grandmother's funeral.




Turning two meant getting a sister soon. Did anyone remember what I looked like at eight months pregnant and on Vicodine from kidney stones?


Queenie made her cake.


Nanny sent her a dress.

I woke up at 5 in the morning, cause who sleeps when they are huge, and made her a cake from scratch on her real birthday.

Mimi and Dada gave her a fancy mirror.



She turned 1!


She had two parties. One in Odessa and one here.



She could barely walk.


She loved the attention.



She wanted us to sing to her over and over.


She figured out that parties are fun.


She still sleeps like this. One leg out of the covers.


She was born in the afternoon. Right before Fantasia won American Idol.



Brandon had no idea what was about to happen to him.



Our very first picture as a couple. I was so scared.

























5 comments:

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok I have tears in my eyes... what's happening to our babies? Oh she is something else! So glad to know you and sweet Camille Caroline! Happy Birthday to Miss Thang!

Queenie said...

Oh my you made me cry!!!Thank you God for giving us Camille Caroline! Happy Birthday! Love Queenie

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Camille! What a sweet walk back through time. It sure does fly by.

Shara Smith said...

Sweet Camille! You are so precious and you ALWAYS make us laugh. I can not believe you are 4. We love you so very much and look forward to watching you grow up!

Cara said...

She is so cute - well, now pretty! Happy birthday Cimille!