Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Big Blog






Camille singing Karaoke at Queenies. I don't know why the dance picture ended up on the side, but that is Camille all dressed up in her recital costume. We had her pictures yesterday. It was fun putting on make up and dressing up. We are excited for her recital.


My grandmother made Camille a cake since her birthday is 5/26/2008.




This past weekend we went to Odessa for my friend Brittany's wedding shower. These are my friends from high school. I have known them all since elementary/junior high. From left Heather, Me, Brittany, Madeline, Tasha, and Jocelyn.





My brother's girlfriend Kresha, my mom, and myself before the shower.




At the end of year party at the girl's preschool, Olivia held this little boy's hand during a slide show.





Camille and her cronies.


Olivia at her last day of school party.

We have been dressing up alot!



The Friday before Mother's Day, Pam invited Memaw, Kylea, and I to stay at the Gaylord Texan for a fun night of eating, shopping, and slumber parties. Brandon, the girls, and Skip met us for brunch that morning.



Camille, Kylea, and Olivia pretending to sleep.




After summers of searching for a snow cone stand, they finally opened one up near our house. I convinced Camille that Wedding Cake was the best flavor (cause it is clear). She loves it!



Emmie and Olivia loving snow cones.



Who are these crazy ladies in front of On the Border?



Kimberly, Angie, Shara, and Andrea- Nice picture on Mother's Day.



Sunday Morning before church on Mother's Day. You might be able to see my corsage that the girls got me.
















4 comments:

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok so you are like beautiful! I am so glad you had fun in the big O! Camille is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pics! Love your booty on Mommy Day! Can't believe your posted our silliness! :) LOVE

Shara Smith said...

I am going to second that can't believe you posted our crazy pic. Fun times! Camille is so adorable in her dance costume...I can't wait to see her dance! You look so pretty for the shower in O, glad you had a good time. Love ya!

mama ev said...

Your girls are so cute and well dressed also. I was searching for another blog and stumbled across yours. I thought that you might enjoy visiting our website and reading our blog.

Jellybeans Children's Boutique said...

Whoops I used the wrong blog